Initial registration period for the fiscal year 2023 H-1B cap will open tomorrow at noon Eastern on March 1 and run through noon Eastern on March 18, 2022. USCIS intends to notify account holders if their registration is selected by March 31.
Here is how employers can set up their account for H-1B registration.
1.Go to https://myaccount.uscis.gov/
Enter the email address of a person in a management position in the company allowed to sign paperwork on behalf of the company.
2. Go to your email account and confirm your email by clicking on the link.
3. Then create a password and keep it in a safe place.
4. Set up an authentication system using email and/or text message.
5. Keep on your record the confidential backup code that USCIS will provide to you.
6. Answer the 5 secret questions and submit. Please keep record of your answers. It will be needed if you need to re-set your password.
7. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: choose “I AM AN H-1B REGISTRANT”. (choice Number 3)
Do NOT choose the first or second options. Only the third option will allow you to register as H-1B petitioning company.
8. Then here is the page that you will see.
You can click on “EDIT YOUR PROFILE” if you want to edit an information.
If you click on “MY USCIS”, you will not be able to go further on or before March 1, 2022.
For employers that have retained our service, please kindly wait for our instructions that will be sent to you on how to link your employer account to our attorney account.